The primary goal of the DeSales Early Childhood Development programs is to provide a loving atmosphere in which a child can learn and grow. We strive to provide an environment that promotes a child's growth within all 7 domains of Early Childhood Development: Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Language, Cognitive, Social/Emotional, Self-Help/Adaptive, and Spiritual/Moral. Each student enjoys positive learning experiences in order to enhance their self-confidence, and be well prepared to succeed in Kindergarten. It is our philosophy that children at this age learn best through play.
- Students must be 3 or 4 years old (by Dec 1st) to enroll.
- Teachers use a daily schedule to provide a familiar routine.
- Play-based curriculum aligned with Common Core Learning Standards.
- Daily 5 reading structure to foster literacy independence.
- Focus on listening skills and attending skills.
- Programs include physical education, either in the gymnasium or outdoors, plus regularly scheduled time for Library, Spanish and Music classes.
- Students follow the Early Childhood religion curriculum approved by the Diocese of Buffalo, with daily reinforcement of Christian values.
- Classroom has its own lavatory. All students must be independently toilet trained by the start of school.
- Teachers provide written progress reports for parents, and the opportunity for a parent-teacher conference in January.
- Classroom capacity is 20 students for 4 year old programs with a Teacher Aide. Classroom capacity for 3 year old programs is 16 students.
Schedule & Tuition
- 3-year old class- Students who are 3 Years old by December 1st meet on Tuesday & Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 am
- 4- year old Part Time Class- Students who are 4 Years old by December 1st meet on Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 8:00 - 11:30 am
- Full day, Five Day 4-year old class- Students who are 4 Years old by December 1st meet Monday through Friday from 8:00 - 2:30 pm
- Full day, Five Day 3 & 4-year old blended class- Students who are 3 Years old by December 1st meet Monday through Friday from 8:00 - 2:30 pm
||Monthly cost *
|3-year old class, 2 mornings / week
|4-year old class, 3 mornings / week
|4-year old class, 5 days (M-F), full day
|3 & 4-year old blended class, 5 days (M-F), full day
*Monthly rate is based on 12 payments, made July - June